Friday, March 26, 2010

Cupcake flavored Pebbles rice krispie treat

My colleague was having a birthday and every one wanted something different……so I thought who in this world doesn’t love rice krispie treats! I know…right! I was walking down the cereal isle and I found cupcake flavored pebbles!! Yummy. I had the most brilliant idea ever (only later to find out I wasn’t the only one, darn) make rice krispie treats into cupcakes….get it? Cupcake flavored cupcakes?? How clever you may say…well…they thought so! LOL!!

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- OR -
4 cups miniature marshmallows
whole box of Cupcake Pebbles

1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add  cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Coat muffin tins with cooking spray and put cereal marshmallow mixture in muffin cups.  After cooled decorate as you would cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment