Thursday, February 4, 2010

Homemade Girl Scout Samoa Bars

It has been awhile since I have  made anything sweet.  I was craving Samoa cookies from the Girl Scouts and  searching the web for a "knock off".  I finally found one courtesty of Nicole Weston of Baking Bites (http://www.bakingbites.com/) and by the way she has an awesome food blog.  She did a whole series on Girl Scout cookies and they all look amazing.  Fortunately for me she had a recipe for a Samoas Bar it wasn't as time consumming as making the cookies.  I made them and they were good but I believe I will be leaving the cookie making to the Girl Scouts.  It must of been a sign from above my neice ( yes, she is my cookie supplier) brought my order today!!! 
For the recipe just click on the url below.

No comments:

Post a Comment